Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Allows you to set different field labels for singular and plural, depending on the number of values.
Some fields can have multiple values. See the "Number of values" setting when editing a field. If that is set, then the Field label plurals module shows a "Label to use for a single value" setting right below the "Label" textfield.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 201 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,595
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.