This module provides a field group display formatter, that groups containing fields within an anchor (link) tag.
The destination of the link can be set from:
* A link field (in Drupal 8 core, contrib module for Drupal 7)
* An entity reference field (in Drupal 8 core, contrib module for Drupal 7)
* A file field (in Drupal 7 & 8 core)
* A custom url (with support for token replacement).
* The page of the current entity (useful for teasers) - whenever the entity type supports this.
You must ensure the output markup is valid HTML. For example, do not place link fields inside a field group link (as this would result in a nested link). It is recommended that you do not place text area fields inside (without using a text format that would ensure contents are valid for an anchor tag).
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 2,847 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,517
- Last modified: January 20, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.