Posted by Damien Tournoud on
Provides two helper widgets for the Field API:
Hidden: this widget doesn't show anything on the edit form, and as a consequence prevents the user from modifying the content of the widget. This is useful in some situations where using
hook_field_access()is not suitable (for example when you want to have different edit forms for different users).
Read-only: this widget shows the content of the field on the edit form, but doesn't allow the user to edit it. The content is rendered using one of the formatter of the field.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields
- Reported installs: 3,037 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,005
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.