Field Delimiter provides an additional setting for field formatters, allowing multi-value fields to be displayed with a delimiter between the values.
Example use cases
- Display taxonomy terms as a comma-separated list.
The Drupal 7 version depends on Field formatter settings API module.
Drupal 8 porting status
An alpha-stage port is available for testing. No longer depends on Field formatter settings API module, as this has been included in D8 core. Update: The D8 port is broken as of Drupal 8.0-alpha11. Progress currently blocked by
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 1,397 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,168
- Last modified: October 4, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.