Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Countdown timer field module allows you to create countdown timer field to count the days, hours, minutes, and seconds until a specified event. The module uses jQuery Countdown Timer to display the countdown timer in a nice graphical way.
This module is very useful for event content types where you want to display countdown timer for the event.
Requirements / Dependencies
Recommended versions of Countdown Timer Field!
When date and time of timer expires then the timer disappears and you can also set "Behavior if no results are available " in views.
No database changes done in this release. You can simply replace the new version with old version.
More feature requests are always welcome.
- Place the entire field_countdown directory into your Drupal sites modules directory (eg sites/all/modules).
- Enable this module by navigating to: Administration > Modules.
- This module have dependency on date_popup and libraries module.
- Download jQuery Countdown Timer Library from http://tutorialzine.com/2011/12/countdown-jquery/ . Install it in sites/all/libraries directory, and rename the directory to jquery-countdown. The library should be available at a path like sites/all/libraries/jquery-countdown/assets/countdown/jquery.countdown.js .
Please read the step by step instructions as an example to use this module below:-
Install the module.
- Go to admin/structure page. Click on manage fields of any content type.
- Add new field and select "Countdown Timer Field" From Field type.
- Now your timer field is ready to use.
- Click on Manage Display link to select how do you want to display this field.
- There are 4 display formats available:-
- jQuery Countdown Timer without text timer.
- jQuery Countdown Timer with text timer.
- Date and time as string.
- Unix time stamp.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields
- Reported installs: 1,197 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,798
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.