Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module allows administrators to define custom tokens for any field_collection fields on their nodes.
The 'token' display mode is used for rendering subsituted field_collection fields. Rendering falls back to 'default' display mode if 'token' mode is not used.
Best used together with token_filter so users can use tokens in textareas to target field_collection values.
NOTE: This module is fresh out of the sandbox and still under heavy development. Use with caution and please provide feedback if things don't seem to go as planned.
On admin/structure/field-collections/tokens, a token field is available for every defined field_collection field. Just add custom token names and save.
- field_example is a field_collection field, added to node type Article
- token_filter is installed and 'substitute tokens' is added to 'full_html' input type
- on admin/structure/field-collections/tokens, filter [example] is defined for 'field_example'
- on an Article node, filter [example:1] is added to the body
- on an Article node, filter [example:2] is added to the body
- on an Article node, filter [example:all] is added to the body
When the article is displayed, the first two tokens will be replaced by the example field_collection's first and second values. The third token will be replaced by all the values.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Fields, Utility
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 640
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!