This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Supported data from imported feeds:
Currently the module supports the following data from imported videos:
- Feed title
- Video ID
- Video title
- Updated on (Datetime)
- Published on (Datetime)
- Category (Can be imported seamlessly with Taxonomy module)
- Tags (Can be imported seamlessly with Taxonomy module)
- Watch page URL (Can be imported seamlessly with Embedded Media Field module)
- Duration (Formatted hh:mm:ss)
- Favorite count
- View count
Added since 6.x-1.0-beta2 and 7.x-2.0-beta1:
- Updated on (Timestamp)
- Published on (Timestamp)
- Duration (Seconds)
Currently this module supports Programmatic access projection for YouTube feeds. See the YouTube API index. Supports both types of possible RSS feeds: Atom or RSS2.0.
This module uses SimpleXML to parse YouTube feeds and does not require additional libraries.
NOTE: version 7.x-3.x-dev include README.txt, please refer to it when installing and testing. There is no upgrade path from v2 to v3 due to API changes in Google Youtube APIs.
This module is sponsored and developed by Vardot.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 903 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,255
- Last modified: May 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.