Aggregates government and congressional data through the Feeds system using the Sunlight Labs API.
This is still early in development so expect bugs.
1. Feeds module ( http://drupal.org/project/feeds )
2. Libraries module ( http://drupal.org/project/libraries )
3. Sunlight Labs API ( http://code.google.com/p/sunlight-api/downloads/detail?name=sunlight-php... )
-> Extract into "sites/all/libraries/sunlight-php/class.sunlightlabs.php"
You will also need to register with Sunlight Labs and get a key but it's quick and painless.
Right now only congressmen and women are imported through feeds and I have not tested the images. In fact images support might not be fully implemented.
Let me know if you are interested in helping to develop this project.
More development soon.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Last modified: October 24, 2012
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.