Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Aggregates government and congressional data through the Feeds system using the Sunlight Labs API.
This is still early in development so expect bugs.
1. Feeds module ( http://drupal.org/project/feeds )
2. Libraries module ( http://drupal.org/project/libraries )
3. Sunlight Labs API ( http://code.google.com/p/sunlight-api/downloads/detail?name=sunlight-php... )
-> Extract into "sites/all/libraries/sunlight-php/class.sunlightlabs.php"
You will also need to register with Sunlight Labs and get a key but it's quick and painless.
Right now only congressmen and women are imported through feeds and I have not tested the images. In fact images support might not be fully implemented.
Let me know if you are interested in helping to develop this project.
More development soon.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Last modified: October 24, 2012
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.