This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Feeds Crawler is a Feeds fetcher plugin for paging through a site or a feed. It is useful for building powerful web scrapers using Feeds.
- Can paginate url patterns using a start index and number of max results
- Can automatically find the next link for RSS, Atom, and some HTML sites
- Can fall-back to a user-provided XPath query for the next link
This module depends on the Feeds module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Paging, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 535 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,784
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.