Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Generalizing what the Feed Element Mapper module does for taxonomy, this module allows to automatically set fields in the feed items individual nodes by inheriting field values from the parent node.
The module depends on:
- FeedAPI: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi
- Feed Element Mapper: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi_mapper
- Content Construction Kit (CCK): http://drupal.org/project/cck
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Syndication
- Downloads: 1,070
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!