Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Generalizing what the Feed Element Mapper module does for taxonomy, this module allows to automatically set fields in the feed items individual nodes by inheriting field values from the parent node.
The module depends on:
- FeedAPI: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi
- Feed Element Mapper: http://drupal.org/project/feedapi_mapper
- Content Construction Kit (CCK): http://drupal.org/project/cck
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Syndication
- Downloads: 1,057
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.