This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Facebook Photo/Album Text format for Drupal
Demo: We can try the module on simplytest.me.
- This module has no dependency, you can enable it like any other Drupal modules.
- Go to /admin/config/content/formats
- Apply "Facebook photo" filter to which text format we would like to support Facebook photo/album
- Reorder the filters, make sure FBPhoto filter processed berfore filter "Convert URLs into links"
- If you see extra spaces above and below the photo, it is due to the 'Convert line breaks into HTML (i.e. <br> and <p>) ' filter. Disabling the filter removes the space.
Then the filter is ready for our text. Try with:
- We may need update the CSS to make the picture display nice on current Drupal theme.
Andy Truong started the module using
- Facebook Graph API
- CURL library
It is currently co-maintained by Alan Lobo.
Feature request/bug reports please PR/file them on Github.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Novelty
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,555
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 21, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.