Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This project provides a set of modules that integrate FBConnect and other contributed modules that need to integrate with Facebook.
1. FBConnect and SSO: This module provides the integration between FBConnect and SSO. Multi-site setup using SSO requires that the login is done on the controller site for the clients to be able automatically login the user. When FB Connect is needed, the Facebook based login needs to be done on the controller site. This module provides the capability to perform a login on the controller site using FB Connect. This module was sponsored by Smart Commerce Solutions
2. FBConnect and Flag: This module sponsored by Dean Loh & Associates enables users to publish a node on ther Facebook feed when they flag a node on a Drupal site.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,284
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!