Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
A file-based caching mechanism for serving up cached Drupal pages instead of using the database 'cache' table. This approach is generally faster since the web server doesn't need to initialize a database connection and crunch through a bunch of PHP files for an anonymous user hit. This code is in beta quality and shouldn't be used in production.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Utility
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,291
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!