Provides mechanisms for managing farmOS user access permissions.
This module is part of farmOS.
Description available on GitHub: http://github.com/farmOS/farm_access
Requires Drupal core patch!
Note that this module depends on a patch to Drupal core that ensures vocabulary names are used in the naming of permissions, rather than vocabulary IDs (which can vary from site to site).
Here is the patch: http://drupal.org/files/issues/995156-5_portable_taxonomy_permissions_0....
And the related issue thread: http://drupal.org/node/995156
If you are using the FarmOS distribution, this patch is already included.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 105 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 872
- Last modified: February 13, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.