Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The explorer project - being a Drupal 7 successor of the Nodereference Explorer module - aims at providing a universal entity selection utility, for nodes, users, taxonomy terms etc. The ambitions are high as it's supposed to be highly customizable and scale to a large number of entities. Here, I try to sketch the core features:
- Use Views for content lists with multiple select-able items
- Generic handling mechanism for selection, e. g. set node field value, write html snippet to the body etc.
- Support arbitrary dialog APIs
- Provide a strong API so that the explorer can be deployed in an arbitrary context, e. g. content, fields, taxonomy, WYSIWIG editors etc.
Currently, the migration is blocked due to a search of a proper dialog API in Drupal 7.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Last modified: May 6, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.