Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
CoovaEWT is the combination of a Google Web Toolkit (GWT)-based application and Ajax/JSON data services to drive the dynamic graphical user interface. EWT web interfaces are able to be embedded or served up easily in a number of front-ends; browser, webkit, adobe air, xulrunner, and now embedded in Drupal pages. The JSON formatted Ajax services can be implemented in Java, C, or any number of languages. This Drupal module provides integration allowing fully functional EWT GUIs to appear within Drupal pages.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,849
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!