Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
CoovaEWT is the combination of a Google Web Toolkit (GWT)-based application and Ajax/JSON data services to drive the dynamic graphical user interface. EWT web interfaces are able to be embedded or served up easily in a number of front-ends; browser, webkit, adobe air, xulrunner, and now embedded in Drupal pages. The JSON formatted Ajax services can be implemented in Java, C, or any number of languages. This Drupal module provides integration allowing fully functional EWT GUIs to appear within Drupal pages.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,843
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.