Provides a login endpoint for drupal sites that have the Email Registration module installed.
This module changes the login endpoint to the user endpoints that are part of the Drupal 7 Services 3 so that an email address can be used to authenticate an account instead of the username. This provides the same login functionality that is provided through the graphical user interface when the Email Registration module is installed.
This module also modifies the user object returned upon login to remove the username, but leave the email address attached to the user object.
This module is valid for login endpoint API version 1.0 only.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 127 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 896
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.