Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module makes it possible to install modules that provide new entity storage handlers (such as Multiversion module) on sites that already have entity data on the site.
The module works by providing an alternative Entity Storage Schema handler which migrates between storage implementations using the Migrate API in Drupal core.
Note: Work is currently being done here: https://github.com/dickolsson/drupal-entity_storage_migrate/tree/impleme...
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 58 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 775
- Last modified: August 11, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!