Enables you to add web forms to your site that can be emailed and/or saved to a database. Includes a contact us example form but allows you to build any number of custom forms. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be installed on any Drupal 7 site.
- webform content type to create customized forms
- example contact us form
- enhanced admin view for improved form administration
- simplified webform block configuration
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, a Form item will appear on the main menu. Review the example form. To add more forms and click "+ Add Webform" link.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 132 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,152
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.