Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
Enterprise Events is an App for managing events on your site. It is a part of the Open Enterprise distribution but can be installed on any Drupal 7 site.
- event content type with date field
- view listing page and block of events that can be filtered by categories
- categories block view
- enhanced admin view for better content administration
- Install the module and dependencies. There are three ways to install using Drupal 7:
- Do a traditional install by downloading all the modules from Drupal.org and follow instructions
- One click install via the LevelTen Apps Server. You must install the apps connector modules first.*
- Start your site with the Open Enterprise Drupal distribution. The apps server connectors are included - along with a lot of other great stuff.*
* Using the apps server greatly streamlines the process.
- Once installed, a Events item will appear on the main menu. Visit the page and click "+ Add event" to get started.
The events view will not group on the day properly with the RDF module enabled. This is an issue in views. See: http://drupal.org/node/1235994
The calendar module has stabilized but requires the dev version of views. See: http://drupal.org/node/1413200. Once the views dev has been pushed to release we will integrate a calendar view into this app.
This module is sponsored and developed by LevelTen Interactive. LevelTen is a full service interactive agency focused on building online brands by integrating digital strategy, Drupal development and internet marketing. For more information, please contact us, or feel free to connect on Twitter and Facebook
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Event, Features Package, Views
- Reported installs: 393 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,660
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.