This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Exposes entdisp entity display plugins as "fields" (positionable items) in entity view modes.
I experienced that the "Cancel" button in the form empties the form element, instead of resetting it to the original value. So you always need to hit "OK" instead.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display
- Downloads: 63
- Last modified: January 25, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.