This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a button in the WYSIWYG editor to automatically enrich you data, therefore the WYSIWYG module is required.
It is recommended to have the ITS Integration module enabled, but not required. If enabled, it adds the button for automatic enrichment to the Language Management from the ITS module.
Also it provides a TMGMT Workflow service. With this the enrichment can be done before an translation is sent to the LSP with TMGMT.
You can find more information about the Enrycher at http://ailab.ijs.si/tools/enrycher/.
- Cocomore AG - for Drupal-related services, please visit drupal.cocomore.com
- MultilingualWeb-LT Working Group
- European Commission - CORDIS - Seventh Framework Programme (FP7)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multilingual, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,234
- Last modified: November 28, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.