Publish the content of a website as an email newsletter. Completely Drupal native, with many features.
- Multiple email newsletters
set up as many as you need
- Plain text or HTML email
Subscriber chooses which to receive
Default can be set to either format
- Multiple schedules
Each newsletter can have more than one schedule, e.g. Daily, Monthly, Quarterly...
- Include site content
Restrict to content types (configured accross all newsletters)
Filter by category terms (configurable on each newsletter)
Include all new content if no terms are set for a newsletter (option)
- Subscriber content control
Subscriber can select which of the newsletter's terms they receive content from
- Manual or scheduled send out
Send manually ('Send Now' button), or send every (x) hours, (x) days, or (x) months
Profile info can be added into email
Templates can use Drupal input formats, e.g. use PHP to create a conditional plain text email
- Include teaser or full content
Include content/teaser in newsletter based on length
- Bounced email handling
- Email link authentication
'Read more' links, and account control links, allow users to access the site (based on their role) and their email subscription settings, but without accessing their full site account.
- Subscription block per newsletter
Smart subscription blocks that can be customised for anonymous and authenticated users.
Be sure to follow the configuration instructions in the README.txt file.
As this module carries out many tasks, it has been split into several component modules. These component modules are all independent, and can be reused by other modules that require their functionality.
To install eNewsletter module you will also need to install the following modules:
- Access Permision Grouping
- Bounced Email
- HTML To Text
- Identity Hash
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Mail
- Reported installs: 18 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,838
- Last modified: November 29, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.