This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A Drupal 8 module to provide emergency alerts. These are the important announcements you might see at the top of academic sites.
Enable this module and configure to set alert title and message, severity, and to turn on block or full page override.
(optional) Add region
emergency_alert to your theme and in templates. For example (in theme.info.yml),
regions: content: Content sidebar: Sidebar footer: Footer Nav emergency_alert: 'Emergency alert'
Place the "Emergency Alert" block created by this module in the region you added above or in any other region.
html--emergency-alert.html.twig (for full-page alert) to your theme and edit (but keep the
emergency-alert.html.twig to your theme and edit as needed.
Add styling for the alert region div with classes:
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Other
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 32
- Last modified: 21 March 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.