This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
General project information
Defines a CCK file field formatter that allows for the emailing of files attached to content.
There has been a focus on making this module as themable as possible.
You are currently able to theme:
- The formatter output.
- The email that is generated with the file attachment.
See the TODO.txt for known remaining tasks. If you have ideas, let us know.
- TheDavisLabs - cjdavis [ http://drupal.org/user/290217 ]
- CollectiveColors - http://collectivecolors.com
Contact us if you are interested in co-maintaining or sponsoring features.
Note: We primarily manage our public projects though GitHub, so most of the actual commit history can be found there.
GitHub project home
- filefield - http://drupal.org/project/filefield
- thickbox - http://drupal.org/project/thickbox
- webform - http://drupal.org/project/webform
Project installation and configuration
See the README file.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,688
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.