This module was created to address a missing piece of functionality in the Drupal user system.
Currently if a user updates their email address there is no confirmation step to ensure
that the new email address belongs to the user and is able to receive email.
In researching this issue I came across a patch to Drupal core to address this issue.
The patch is still pending however so I wrote this module borrowing from the code
submitted as patches in this issue.
Seefor more information
This module was developed in part for the Beijinger website
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Mail, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 2,536 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,933
- Last modified: December 2, 2014