Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The Editor Views module defines a new filter for views - Node access: Edit / Delete.
Add the filter to a view, and you are then able to display nodes only if user has view, edit or delete access.
It also defines a default view which will list all nodes a user can edit / delete.
Development sponsored by Comic Relief.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, Views
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,337
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.