Posted by nicksanta on
It basically improves how e-Commerce interacts with the webform module by doing the following:
- Allows adding products to the cart on submission of the form.
- Changes the 'submit' button on the client form to 'Add to cart' when above is enabled.
Check out the README.txt for instructions on installation and configuration.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,553
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.