DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
This module integrates the product recommender functionality of easyrec (http://easyrec.org/) into an ubercart shop. It provides Drupal Blocks for the display of recommendations or product rankings.
- easyrec: other users also bought
- easyrec: other users also viewed
- easyrec: recommendations for user
- easyrec: most bought items
- easyrec: most viewed items
The Blocks are fully style-able using the module administration interface. Or can use one of the following drawing callbacks:
- Views 3 support
- Jquery Carousel
- Image List
- Text List
To use the "easyrec for ubercart" module a shop owner needs access to an easyrec server. It's possible to register a free easyrec account at http://easyrec.org/ if the owner cannot host his/her own. After creating an account on the easyrec server and a 'tenant' account for the specific shop, the shop owner just copies the tenantId and apiKey into the drupal module's administration interface to enable recommendations for the ubercart shop.
Install & get started
To get the first recommendations you can follow this steps:
- Install Drupal
- Install Ubercart
- Install easyrec for ubercart
- create an account at http://easyrec.org/
- sign in and create a tenant
- copy the api key & tenantid to the easyrec config.
- create 4 products
- place all easyrec blocks
- view each product with 3 different user to generate VIEW actions ...
- Recommendations in the easyrec demo instance are computed once per day, starting at 02:00am GMT+01.
Check if the blocks display recommendations.
Other Recommendation Modules
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,586
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.