Drush Views, the Drupal Shell Views interface, allows you to list, import and export views from the command line.
It provides the following commands: "views-list", "views-import", "views-export", "views-delete", "views-copy-options", "views-displays", "views-theme-functions".
Run "drush help <command>" to see supported command line options and arguments.
This project has been sponsored by:
Drupal 7.x (Views 3.x) status
The Drupal 7 version of Views already includes support for Drush, partially based on this module. It is far better that this module is deprecated in Drupal 7 in favor of a built-in implementation in Views, so a Drupal 7 port of
drush_views as an independent module is not planned.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 442 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,133
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.