Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Drush Views, the Drupal Shell Views interface, allows you to list, import and export views from the command line.
It provides the following commands: "views-list", "views-import", "views-export", "views-delete", "views-copy-options", "views-displays", "views-theme-functions".
Run "drush help <command>" to see supported command line options and arguments.
This project has been sponsored by:
Drupal 7.x (Views 3.x) status
The Drupal 7 version of Views already includes support for Drush, partially based on this module. It is far better that this module is deprecated in Drupal 7 in favor of a built-in implementation in Views, so a Drupal 7 port of
drush_views as an independent module is not planned.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Reported installs: 449 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,073
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.