This drush extension adds a hold option and argument (e.g.
--hold=31) to drush's core sql-dump command,
which lets you hold specified amount of sql dumps before purging the oldest.
Download and extract this extension to a number of places:
- In a .drush folder in your HOME folder.
- Along with one of your existing modules. If your command is related to an existing module, this is the preferred option.
- In a folder specified with the include option.
- In /path/to/drush/commands (not a "Smart Thing to Do", but it would work).
Just install it via drush, type:
drush dl drush_sql_dump_hold
This Drush extension just implemented
drush_hook_post_COMMAND(), in this case, it is
drush_sql_dump_hold_post_sql_dump_execute() , whis is fired after the execution of
This extension has also implemented
to add the hold option to Drush's sql-dump command.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush
- Downloads: 1,149
- Last modified: 30 September 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.