Isolated the Nagios/Icinga functionality from drush_multi.
It just prints a message and exit with an exit status.
drush_nagios includes the following commands:
Checks for pending updates.
Checks for pending database updates.
Download and extract this extension to a number of places:
- In a .drush folder in your HOME folder.
- Along with one of your existing modules. If your command is related to an existing module, this is the preferred option.
- In a folder specified with the include option.
- In /path/to/drush/commands (not a "Smart Thing to Do", but it would work).
Since this is as drupal.org project, you might install it via drush, just type:
drush dl drush_nagios
Every command got a help.
drush help COMMAND for options and further informations.
- See example.aliases.drushrc.php for Drush alias configuration
- See Drush Nagios (drush_nagios) Doxygen Dokumentation
See also example.aliases.drushrc.php.
Thanks to the mighty hundfred, friend and Bastard Operator from Hell,
who inspired me to write this (Nagios) Drush plugin.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, Security
- Downloads: 1,595
- Last modified: 20 January 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.