This module is unsupported because of the
core-requirements command in drush core, which i did not had in mind while developing this one.
drush core-requirements does the same and provides more options, so use this one instead!
Prints the Drupal status report table (Admin > Reports > Status) on the command line.
In other words, it prints out every module that implements
hook_requirements() with runtime phase, which gives you an overview about the health of your drupal site via drush...
Since this is a Drush extension, you will need Drush >=v.5.
Download from project page and extract this extension to a number of places:
- In a .drush folder in your HOME folder.
- Along with one of your existing modules. If your command is related to an existing module, this is the preferred option.
- In a folder specified with the include option.
- In /path/to/drush/commands (not a "Smart Thing to Do", but it would work).
Since this is as drupal.org project, you might install it via drush, just type:
drush dl drush_drupal_status
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Administration, Drush
- Downloads: 679
- Last modified: 3 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
There are currently no supported stable releases.