DrupalCon Baltimore: 161 sessions, many voices, infinite possibilities. Earlybird rate ends Friday.
Posted by rakesh.gectcr on
This module provides the drush command to delete all the dummy contents through
Currently it will work with the command,
drush delete-all article
How to use?
- Download and enable as like any other module
- Through terminal Go to 'Project root folder' and run the command
drush cc drush
- Then run
drush delete-all machine-name-of-content-type
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Drush, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 12 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 481
- Last modified: May 3, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.