Posted by rakesh.gectcr on
This module provides the drush command to delete all the dummy contents through
Currently it will work with the command,
drush delete-all article
How to use?
- Download and enable as like any other module
- Through terminal Go to 'Project root folder' and run the command
drush cc drush
- Then run
drush delete-all machine-name-of-content-type
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Developer, Drush, Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 20 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 588
- Last modified: 27 March 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.