If you can help with translation\correction of English text for distribution, fill free to contact me or check issue.
Drupalife Store - a lightweight build for an online store based on Drupal Commerce. The purpose of this distribution is to put simplicity and speed of creating your store first. This retains all of the flexibility of Drupal without overloading the system with unnecessary and useless modules. During the installation you can choose some of the features and characteristics of the future site that's right for you. For example, to replacing standard search for another version.
Some features of the distribution:
- Very quick and easy installation;
- Comes with a ready-made adaptive design;
- Ability to change theme, skin color design;
- Developed with the least amount of modules possible - which makes the development of the site quick and easy;
- Very fast speed;
- SEO optimization (meta tags (including for social networks), bread crumbs and url to the hierarchy);
- Minimal reliance on distribution (distro used only a couple of Features, which can be safely shut down and removed, after which the site will continue to work as before);
- Automatic generation and cropping of images (without cutting heads, etc.);
- Configured to use Search API + Facet API (incl. Optional);
- HTML email (optional).
When you install Drupalife store:
- You can choose from these search options: Standard Drupal Search, Standard Drupal Search + DisplaySuite Search, Search API + Facet API.
- You can choose to use the default mail system or use MimeMail.
- You have the option to choose the default currency and you can also choose a default country for orders.
- You have a checkbox to hide the state field in checkout or not.
You can try the demo before you install the distribution in the sandbox: http://simplytest.me/project/drupalife_store
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 486 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 33,942
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.