Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Drupal Extension is an integration layer between Behat, Mink Extension, and Drupal. It provides step definitions for common testing scenarios specific to Drupal sites.
The Drupal Extension 3 supports Drupal 6, 7 and 8, and utilizes Behat 3.
The main repository is on github, mirrored here for convenience. Pull requests on github are preferred for bug fixes and feature additions, since automated tests are run. Support requests are welcome here.
Examples and code snippets
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Last modified: November 25, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!