Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Drupal + SimpleSAMLphp + drupalauth = Complete SAML Identity Provider (IdP)
Users interact with Drupal to create accounts, manage accounts, and authenticate. SAML SPs interact with SimpleSAMLphp. Drupalauth ties Drupal to SimpleSAMLphp.
This module turns your Drupal site into Identity Provider together with drupalauth simpleSAMLphp module.
Please read installation instructions on GitHub.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 792
- Last modified: September 28, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!