Created by Aaron Winborn
winborn at advomatic (dot) com
Begun 16 January 2006
Drupal Hub is an api to allow a server to act as a portal to other web servers.
It associates a specific CCK content type with web listings, and optionally
allows the client servers to create and update their own listings, using xml.
Still in development.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Views
- Last modified: March 23, 2007
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.