This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Creates a Drupal setup suitable for e-democracy.
The documentation for the Democracy forum module gives a good introduction to features this setup can provide.
The installation profile will install and configure Drupal and the required modules:
* Create a "voter" role with the permissions to vote on polls, create forum topics, proposals and arguments.
* Enable the blocks provided by the Democracy forum module.
* Create a forum called "Open discussions", just as an example.
* Enable Pro and Con arguments on polls.
* Enable a primary link named "Democracy forum".
* Enable ratings on arguments.
Sponsored by Telematics Freedom Foundation.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Downloads: 1,745
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.