Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
The aim of this theme is to show new themers how a few lines of CSS can adapt an existing theme to be "responsive". The CSS applied in the theme make radical visual changes to the original design to emphasize what's happening at each of the "break" points for the content-based media queries. The CSS as written is not appropriate for real Web sites, but acts as a good starting point for people wanting to retrofit their own sites to be responsive.
Another interesting variation which adapts the Domicile design to a responsive theme is Detamo (http://drupal.org/project/detamo).
- Download the NineSixty base theme from http://drupal.org/project/ninesixty.
- Unpack the base theme place the folder into sites/all/themes on your Drupal installation directory.
- Place this theme into the folder sites/all/themes/domicile_responsive.
Your setup should look like this:
The theme Domicile Responsive is now ready for use.
Enable the theme Domicile Responsive
- Log into your Drupal site as the site administrator.
- Navigate to Administration > Appearance.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and locate Domicile Responsive.
- Click "Enable and set as default". (Note: you do not need to enable NineSixty itself.)
- Close the overlay.
Domicile Responsive will be applied to your site.
Support for IE
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this theme. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,135
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.