Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Domain user edit is used to restrict access to edit users to only let users with the 'administer users' permission AND assigned to the same domain, using the Domain module, to edit the user.
To by-pass this restriction, you can assign the new permission 'edit all users'.
Note: at the moment this module ONLY limits edit access, not delete or block access.
Thanks to agentrickard for his help.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Downloads: 968
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!