This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Domain user edit is used to restrict access to edit users to only let users with the 'administer users' permission AND assigned to the same domain, using the Domain module, to edit the user.
To by-pass this restriction, you can assign the new permission 'edit all users'.
Note: at the moment this module ONLY limits edit access, not delete or block access.
Thanks to agentrickard for his help.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Downloads: 976
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.