This module adds support for mixed use of SSL and non-SSL (http and https protocols) for the 6.x branch of Domain Access.
Currently, Domain Access allows you to specify per domain whether to use http or https, and if a domain source is configured, URLs throughout that site (including form actions and so forth) use that protocol. However, if your site mixes use of both protocols (say, with SSL to protect the user login page, admin pages, or authenticated sessions in general), Domain Access does not support that configuration.
For background information, see the original issue:
- Make form submissions functional when the domain is configured for http but https is being used on the current page request.
- Allow certain paths to be configured to use a separate protocol from the domain's main protocol.
- Enforce use of the request protocol to reduce "secure and insecure content" errors.
Anyone who could use this functionality is encouraged to post feature requests and especially patches, since the existing module meets the author's needs at present.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content Access Control, Security
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,567
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.