Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by reallifedigital on
This module allows the Domain module to be used with Drupal core's profile fields.
It notably does:
- Field level access control per domain
- Alters the field overview form to display the domains selected for each field
- Ensures all user profile access parameters are met in:
- The user registration form
- The user edit form (profile categories)
- (Please raise an issue if you find anywhere that may not be included)
This module is sponsored by Real Life Design in the UK.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control, Content Display, Fields, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 600
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.