Posted by reallifedigital on
This module allows the Domain module to be used with Drupal core's profile fields.
It notably does:
- Field level access control per domain
- Alters the field overview form to display the domains selected for each field
- Ensures all user profile access parameters are met in:
- The user registration form
- The user edit form (profile categories)
- (Please raise an issue if you find anywhere that may not be included)
This module is sponsored by Real Life Design in the UK.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Access Control, Content Display, Fields, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 594
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.