Domain Notification sends customizable emails to users after their own subdomain has been empty (without nodes) for a specified time.
The module can also delete the domain after specified time of emptiness.
- 3 Customizable time periods (defaults: -1 week, -3 weeks, -1 month)
- Customizable email subject and body for each time period notification.
- Domain Access
- Domain User
This module was necessary for one of our sites and, even though I tried to take out all the site-specific stuff, there might still be some issues.
Drupal 6.x only, for now atleast.
This module has been sponsored by Mearra.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 323
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.