This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Domain menu allows menu administration per domain, making it possible to have a subset of users edit a subset of menus belonging to domains assigned to them (just as it is possible with nodes).
In other words, Instead of having a single monolithic
Administer menus and menu items permission to edit all site menus, we can now have more granular
Administer menus and menu items on assigned domains so that a user can only edit menus of their assigned domain and even add Menu Items to only those menus from node add pages.
Development of this module is sponsored by MediaMonks
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Site Navigation, Utility
- Downloads: 1,051
- Last modified: January 9, 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.