This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module enables site administrators using the Domain Access module to delegate administration tasks for individual sub-domains to users in a given role, without requiring sitewide permissions. The module comes with a block which groups common administration tasks for a domain in one place.
Note: This module has now been merged with the Domain Admin module, and all future development will take place on that module.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: User Management
- Downloads: 726
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.