Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module enables site administrators using the Domain Access module to delegate administration tasks for individual sub-domains to users in a given role, without requiring sitewide permissions. The module comes with a block which groups common administration tasks for a domain in one place.
Note: This module has now been merged with the Domain Admin module, and all future development will take place on that module.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: User Management
- Downloads: 697
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.