Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Development and issue management moved to Github
- This module is mirrored here from github.com/NuCivic/dkan_dataset
- We are taking issues for this component in the dkan issue thread at github. We have a dkan_dataset label in place for you to tag issues for this module
This module REQUIRES implementers to use "drush make". If you only use "drush download" you will miss key dependencies for required modules and libraries.
The following will download the required libraries and patched modules:
drush dl dkan_dataset cd dkan_dataset drush make --no-core dkan_dataset.make
About this module
This module provides the ability to create and publish datasets in a DCAT compatible format: http://www.w3.org/TR/2013/WD-vocab-dcat-20130312/
The module creates two node types, Dataset and Resource. Datasets have all of the DCAT fields listed in the above document. Datasets are published in RDFa, RDF and JSON versions.
This is part of the DKAN distribution which makes it easy to create an Open Data Portal. See: http://drupal.org/project/dkan.
DKAN Dataset has an optional module dkan_dataset_groups which adds a group content type and settings to allow Datasets to have access control associated with Organic Groups module.
DKAN Dataset requires the following modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 72 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,697
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: May 11, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.