This is the porting to Drupal of Divas Cookies jquery script by Coding Diva
Divas Cookies is:
EU Cookie Law Policy Banner
for jQuery, WordPress and Prestashop
Full features here.
- INSTALL THE EXTERNAL LIBRARY
- Download the library from
- Extract the files
- Upload the library
- sites/all/libraries/divascookies directory or
- profiles/[yourprofilename]/libraries/divascookies or
- sites/example.com/libraries/divascookies if you have a multi-site installation
If the file you downloaded is an archive, i.e. its file extension is .zip or .tar.gz, you will need to extract it first.
After extracting the file, you should see multiple files or a single folder with the library's name.
First you need to check if there is a libraries directory in one of three suitable spots. These are:
If not, create one. Upload the library directory/files into the directory you have just created.
- Download the library from
- CREATE DIRECTORY
Create a new directory "divascookies" in the sites/all/modules directory and place the entire contents of this divascookies folder in it.
- ENABLE THE MODULE
Enable the module on the Modules admin page.
- ACCESS PERMISSION
Grant the access at the Access control page.
- CONFIGURE DIVAS COOKIES
- MULTILINGUAL SETTINGS
Go to admin/config/regional/i18n/variable and under "Divas Cookies settings" select every viariables if you need multilingual.
You need to be added or created in the settings.php file for the site as follows:
$conf['i18n_variables'] = array( 'divascookies_bannerText', 'divascookies_cookiePolicyLink', 'divascookies_cookiePolicyLinkText', 'divascookies_acceptButtonText', 'divascookies_acceptButtonSrc', );
The configuration file is usually under /sites/default/settings.php or another subfolder under sites. Also, there may be more than one if you are using a multisite setup.
Once you have the correct settings added to your configuration file, they'll be marked as 'multilingual variable' when you go to the corresponding administration pages. You must switch the site language while in the administration pages to set the value for each language.
- DIVAS COOKIES
Go to admin/config/system/divascookies (D7) or admin/settings/divascookies (D6) to fill the form for your needs.
- COOKIES FILTER
To block scripts to disable the third party cookies (AddThis, Google Analytics, etc) simply you can enable the extras modules or you build your own using the divascookies API.
This module isn't supported from Coding Diva nor there are any dependency between us.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,218
- Last modified: September 4, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.