Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Export your comments using the XML method until the API method is fixed, and save the file to your computer.
Upload the XML file to your Disqus site in the Tools section (generic WXR method), and wait for the import to complete.
Check for errors after importing, but most comments should have been imported successfully. They will appear automatically on any Disqus-enabled nodes on your website.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 41 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 765
- Last modified: September 21, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.