This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The DigitalNZ API is a collection of modules providing metadata search of
New Zealand digital content via the DigitalNZ web services API. The module offers:
- new search tab with search results from DigitalNZ, sortable using the DigitalNZ: Sorting block
- DigitalNZ: Results block for complementing node search
- API for interacting with the DigitalNZ API
For more information about DigitalNZ see http://digitalnz.org
A DigitalNZ API key is required to use this module.
For API information and API keys, see http://digitalnz.org/developer
This module originated at the DigitalNZ-sponsored Christchurch Hackfest, 12 September 2009. The DigitalNZ: Results block was sponsored by DigitalNZ.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Search, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,155
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.